Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Confessions of Birthday Cake...



I'm a Birthday girl. No, I mean I'm a girl who loves birthdays. Birthday is always something for me which I could never miss once.

Many people say they hate celebrating birthday since it means they are getting older. For me, I love it since it always tells me that I lived one more year and I can have a NEW time again. Birthday is the middle line between your past and future. After birthday, you can officially say good-bye to the past and look forward your new zone ahead. How cool it is!!! I never be afraid of getting older, I'm just expecting how old I can be getting. As you get older, you are much closer to your dreams, so why should I be afraid of it...:p

Honestly, I never cared what kind of birthday cake I'll have at my birthday as long as we have fun but not anymore...Since the cakes become an art now, I could not just walk away from such fantabulous cakes. They are just too pretty and I just want to have them all, hug and kiss them, and then keep them as antiques...lol

Actually, I was confused what to get for Mir's birthday as his birthday is coming soon on June 2nd. Although he is not fond of birthdays which just like most of males, I just want to do something for him at least one fancy cake. Well, I guess those good looking cakes are too gay for him?! I don't care since I love it...It's just an excuse for myself buying a cake...LOL

Anyway, I need HELP...Does anyone know where in KL can get these kind of cakes???


Chanel for Chanel Belle...I'd like to get this cake for my baby girl when it's her 1 yr bday.

This is attractive and so real...who's gonna eat it?

It's really crazy...Cake can be made into a book. Gosh~

Girls' favorite, at least mine!! Cosmetics bag cake


High school musical cake...lol

High-heels on top...charming!!

I really love this as I love baby pink...and it looks too cute! grrrr...

Book cake...Man, it looks so real


Girls who can't afford a real LV bag, get one LV cake to satisfy yourself...Good idea...:p

Jimmy Choo cake...LOL! Boys, go and grab this for your gal, she will love you like crazy!

Bag cake...
Stake cake...This is funny...lol

Can you believe these are actually cakes??!! It's so impossible to eat them since they are just too good looking!!! Kids are so lucky nowadays as they have so many choices for their birthday cakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com